System 2 live forex signals
System 3 live forex signals
System 4 live forex signals
System 5 live forex signals
How to Setup MT4 for Automated Forex Trading Signals
Please follow the instructions presented below in order to receive signals generated by the Systems you added to your account.
1. If you don't have MetaTrader4 installed on your computer, please download and install it.
You can choose any broker that offers MT4 platform for trading.
Some examples are: MT4 from MIG bank / MT4 from FOREX
2. Create a Demo or a Real account
3. Close MetaTraderTo see this information, please Login
5. Open MetaTrader
6. Open EURUSD chart on five (5) minute time frame
7. Look for "MyFxSignals_Receiver" in "Expert Advisors"
8. Double left-click on it
9. From the new window select "Common"
10. Check "Allow DLL imports", "Allow live trading"
11. UN-check "Confirm DLL function calls", "Ask manual confirmation"
12. From this same window select 'Inputs'
13. Fill in YOUR 'username' and 'password'
* For more advanced users only:
If you want to change your trades' Take Profit (TP) and Stop Loss (SL) values you have to set 'SL_TP_update' to false. By doing so, the Expert Advisor will no longer update those values with the ones from the website. However having the Expert Advisor active could generate trades getting closed before they reach TP or SL, in case they are being closed on our website.
14. Click 'OK'
15. Activate trading by selecting "Expert Advisor" and make sure it turns green
16. Show all symbols
17. To make sure MyFXSignals_Receiver is working, you should be able to see "MyFXSignals_Receiver☺" in the upper right corner
18. In order to receive E-mails or SMS messages in case of a problem with MyFXSignals_Receiver occurs, or when a new trade is about to open or close, please select 'Tools' - 'Options' - 'Email' and select 'Enable'. For best results, we recommend you to use a gmail account.
SMTP server: 'smtp.gmail.com:25'
SMTP login: email@example.com
SMTP password: your_gmail_password
To: your_cellphone_email_address OR the_email_address_where_you_want_to_receive_emails
In order to find your cellphone's email address please check the Frequently Asked Questions page
* MyFxSignals_Receiver should be attached only to 1 (ONE) EURUSD 5M chart. It automatically trades on several currencies and timeframes depending on the systems that you enable via MyFXSignals website.
Warning! Do not attach it to multiple charts, or you run the risk of duplicate trades being opened!
From now on make sure you keep MetaTrader running and your computer connected to the internet !
When MetaTrader is close, MyFXSignals cannot control any trades. Partially closing a trade, stops MyFXSignals from controlling that specific trade, meaning you will have to close it manually!